Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sugar and Spice....................

Finally now Kelly has let the cat out of the bag so to speak we can all blog about it.



Congratulations to Kelly and James, we are all so looking forward to the wedding and a few months later to the birth of our little Boppli (Amish for baby), I won't go on too much as I'm sure my sister Angel will be mentioning it also, but suffice it to say we are all over the moon and Master M can't wait.



Luckily Kelly is nowhere this big yet!!

Love to you both on all your news, we all love you.

Tante etc etc

10 comments:

  1. OOOHHH How lovely- CONGRATS to you all!!!
    Warm Wishes,
    CALLY X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar and Spice... or Snips and Snails!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is wonderful isn't it! SO exciting, I have just been on Kelly's blog! Happy times to come! Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited!!! we will know in about 11 weeks if we have sugar and spice or snips and snails!!!
    Lets not tell everyone what we are hoping for :) Ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you all. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog they were very comforting
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very exciting news!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes..I've heard..very exciting...will you still be Tante or Gros Tante?...lol Congrats to all!

    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nanny wants a pink boppli!!!! NOW!!! Can't wait for the wedding!! I am delighted with my future SIL and over the moon that Kelly is getting everything she ever wanted!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard the wonderful news this morning and I'm so happy for all of you, its all so exciting.....Congratulations Great Tante!!! Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh its great news!!lots of lovely babyness in blog land!!yay

    ReplyDelete