Friday 4 June 2010

Half Term with Master M......


Being half term I thought I would take a couple of days off to spend with Master M, I don't always have enough holiday to do this but managed to hold onto a couple of days this year, I was hoping that Mr O'Leary would reduce Ryanair flight prices once the holiday had started so that Master M and I could pop down to the caravan but alas when I checked it was £600.00 so definitely not paying that!

Anyway my friend called and asked if we would like to spend the day at her house so that the boys could play and we could get some much needed sun, they have a lovely place in the country about a 15 minute drive from us with extensive grounds, just perfect for two 9 year olds, Master M had a fantastic time riding the motorbikes, playing tennis and generally running around with Master G and causing mayhem, Master M is in the red top............



We had a lovely lunch on the patio, took the dogs for a walk around the lake, all very relaxing just what is needed on a day off from work.

Until next time...

 

7 comments:

  1. Good grief! That is an enormous place! How wonderful for the children to be set loose in all that space.. heaven! I am glad you all enjoyed it! Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a lovely day out! I do love the country for visits!!! and how sweet to take some time off with Master M :) I approve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a useful sort if friend!
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Master M is a cutie!! Glad to hear you both had a lovely day!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boys definitely enjoyed themselves!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely time they had! They are such good friends! Bet M loved the bike!!

    ReplyDelete