Tuesday 6 July 2010

Eclipse.................

Last Sunday with great anticipation and much excitement Angel, Kelly and I had an appointment with Edward, Bella and Co, and I have to say we were not disappointed, Angel and I are off to see it again on Saturday, just in case we missed anything from the first viewing.  It was like they'd never been away, like family visiting from overseas.......................... I know I know, they're not real !!!!  Well we loved it.



Did any of you see Alan Carr Chatty Man on Sunday evening, poor Ashley Greene obviously didn't get his humour at all, but they were all very funny, Emmett (Kellan Lutz) and Rosalie (Nikki Reed) were great.

Think I might have to read the books...........again !

Until next time.......

2 comments:

  1. You've got it bad Mrs!!!
    Even though I love the books I'll probably not get around to seeing it until the DVD comes out, terrible I know. It's my least favourite book too, Jacob and Bella (not so much) really irritate me in it.
    Enjoy your second viewing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo jealous! Can't wait to see it!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete