Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Maternity Baking...................

One of my colleagues left last Friday to start her maternity leave, she has 6 weeks until little bubba's due date, to mark the occasion I decided that she needed some cakes, I didn't have the time to make them so I bought some 'naked' fairy cakes from Tesco and decorated them myself with an embossing mat and mould that I purchased at 'Cake International'.  I think Emma was very pleased with them.......


As we don't know if she is having a boy or girl I did a dozen each of pink and blue. I really love the embossing on the white icing, looks very pretty.


They have a mix of 'nursery' items, not the easiest thing I've ever done !


Hope all goes well when the time comes, and I will let you know what she has.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment