Friday 2 March 2012

Lovely Day.................

What a lovely day today has been, a reminder that spring is on the way.  For the first time in ages I arrived at my home station in daylight !  It really does make you feel better when the sun shines doesn't it ?

Found out today which secondary school my son will be attending in September, didn't get our first choice but did get our second so all is well, Marcus was happy to find out that a couple of the other children in his class will also be going to this school too.

Lots of lovely goodies have been arriving from Ebay ready for my next sewing projects and I can't wait
for the weekend to get started.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Until next time............

4 comments:

  1. I am pleased to hear your son is happy about his new school.Have a great weekend. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to go for morning walks this year and this morning tho I left in the dark I came home in the light!Lovely..
    Have a great weekend,
    Warm Wishes,
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about Marcus' school!
    Yay for more daylight, it puts me in a good mood!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete