Sunday 28 February 2010

A Boys Best Friend.............

Another reason my son absolutely loves going to visit his Italian side of the family is that not only does he get to see his Nonno (grandfather) and various aunts, uncles and cousins, he also gets to spend time with his very best friend in the world......................namely LulĂș, his cousins dog.............


She really is the sweetest little thing, and she loves him as much as he loves her!

LulĂș is, as I said owned by my niece Angie who has just started her own blog, so if any of you fancy you can take a quick peek http://angieandlulu.blogspot.com/ .

See you all again soon.




10 comments:

  1. What a lovely little doggie!!! I can see why your son would love her!!! Funnily enough I have already found your niece's blog - it's lovely!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Angel.. you are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable sweety!

    Have a lovely Sunday, Rosie
    Saskia
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu is such a sweetie and like Angel, I've already visited your lovely niece! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely doggie, I can see why he loves her!
    Angie's blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute puppy! I was talking to my mom the other day about how I can't wait to get my first dog instead of a house...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww! *hearts melts*

    those eyes...underneath the silky hair! ;)

    Conrad is getting jealous, whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dog! I will go visit your cousin and she what she is up to. Have a great day! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete